Monitor's XI-inch Dahlgren Shell Guns
- Type: Smoothbore shell guns
- Registry Numbers: 27 "Worden" and 28 "Ericsson"
- Year of Manufacture: 1859
- Tube Composition: Cast Iron
- Bore Diameter: 11 inches
- Standard Powder Charge: Up to 15 lbs.
- Projectiles: Round Balls, 166 lb. Solid Shot or 133.5 lb. Shells
- Tube Length: 161 inches
- Tube Weights: 15,720 and 15,617
- Invented By: John A. Dahlgren USN
- US Casting Foundry: West Point Foundry
- Current Disposition: Undergoing Conservation at the Mariners' Museum in Newport News, Virginia
- Special Notes: Originally mounted aboard the USS Monitor inside an armored rotating turret, these guns fired on the CSS Virginia in the Battle of Hampton Roads.
More about the Monitor's XI-inch Dahlgren Shell Guns